Shipping Services: Compare Fedex, UPS, USPS & DHL Shipping Costs
At PostalAnnex, you'll have the choice to compare shipping service among UPS, FedEx, USPS. When you get to compare, you get to choose the best fit for you, both in terms of price and service.
Each shipment comes with options for declared value coverage, tracking, proof of delivery and more. And if you need assistance with packaging and shipping, we're ready to help with a variety of packaging supplies including corrugated boxes, bubble packaging foam packaging peanuts and more. Here are just some of the services offered by the experts at PostalAnnex:
Shipping with PostalAnnex
PostalAnnex Shipping Features
- Packaging Services & Requirements - We know the various requirements from each carrier to ensure your shipment is properly insured. No guessing.
- Days of Delivery - FedEx Home Delivery and the USPS deliver on Saturdays if you need.
- Shipping Insurance Coverage - All carriers have different coverage limits on a few items. We know the difference so you don't have to research them.
- Package Dimensional Weight - We know the rules that help you avoid paying for dimensional weight: the charge, if applicable, based on the size of the shipping container.
- Shipping Tracking Assistance - We'll help you find where your shipment is along the route of transit, and its expected delivery date.
- And more!
So call any one of our stores today to find out which service is best for your needs. At PostalAnnex, you get to compare shipping rates, unlike other single-carrier facilities or stores.
Frequently Asked Questions about Shipping:
- How much does it cost to ship a package?
- Shipping a packages depends on many factors like size, value, destination, and the shipping service you select. Contact your local PostalAnnex location for a shipping quote.
- Which shipping service is cheapest?
- Typically, USPS is the cheapest shipping option; however, cost between carriers fluctuates depending on many factors. Visit your PostalAnnex location today to get the cheapest rates for your shipment.
- How long is standard shipping?
- Generally, standard or economy shipping takes between 3-5 business days, but this can vary depending on the package and the carrier.
- How to make a shipping label?
- Typically, shipping labels are printed and attached in-store. Your local PostalAnnex location can help you choose the right carrier, service and print your label in store.
- Where to get boxes for shipping?
- Your local PostalAnnex location can help select the best box, and help you pack your package for shipment.