Located in beautiful Chula Vista - Eastlake
We are your neighborhood business service center, offering many needed services under one roof.
Are you a small business or home business owner?
We can save you time and travel by offering you shipping with your choice of carriers, private mailbox rental for keeping your home private and secure, copy services, notary public services, office supplies and much more.
Do you have individual needs for business services?
In addition, we offer packaging supplies to carefully pack items as if they were our very own, fax service, postage stamps, greeting cards, gift items and more.
When you come to PostalAnnex at 2220 Otay Lakes Rd in Chula Vista - Eastlake, it's like having your own personal assistant.
We offer you the benefit of being able to get many of your to-do's done under one roof:
- Compare UPS Shipping Rates, FedEx Shipping Rates and USPS Shipping Rates;
- Get packaging supplies--boxes, packaging peanuts, tape, bubble envelopes;
- Rent a private mailbox--offers safety, security and privacy;
- Find a notary public--at PostalAnnex, commissioned and insured;
- Get documents copied and printed in color or black & white;
- Mailing services
- Pick up most-needed office supplies, saving you time for another trip
- And many more services, all under one roof.
Welcome to Your Chula Vista - Eastlake PostalAnnex+!
Live Scan Fingerprint Service Provider
With Live Scan fingerprinting there is no ink and no mess. We roll your finger over a silicon pad, and your print is digitally recorded into a computer. The computer then encrypts and sends your prints to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
And don't forget fingerprinting service isn't just for you...it can be of great aid to law enforcement for your family members, including helping them better locate lost or missing children. After all, it's better to have it, and not need it....than need it, and not have it.
Live Scan fingerprinting is a quick and easy process that takes five minutes. Services are available Monday - Saturday during our normal business hours. Come in or give us a call; we welcome walk-ins.