Located in beautiful Murrieta
We are your neighborhood business service center, offering many needed services under one roof.
Are you a small business or home business owner?
We can save you time and travel by offering you shipping with your choice of carriers, private mailbox rental for keeping your home private and secure, copy services, notary public services, office supplies and much more.
Do you have individual needs for business services?
In addition, we offer packaging supplies to carefully pack items as if they were our very own, fax service, postage stamps, greeting cards, gift items and more.
When you come to PostalAnnex at 39525 Los Alamos Rd Ste C in Murrieta, it's like having your own personal assistant.
We offer you the benefit of being able to get many of your to-do's done under one roof:
- Compare UPS Shipping Rates, FedEx Shipping Rates and USPS Shipping Rates;
- Get packaging supplies--boxes, packaging peanuts, tape, bubble envelopes;
- Rent a private mailbox--offers safety, security and privacy;
- Find a notary public--at PostalAnnex, commissioned and insured;
- Get documents copied and printed in color or black & white;
- Mailing services
- Pick up most-needed office supplies, saving you time for another trip
- And many more services, all under one roof.
Live Scan Fingerprinting
PostalAnnex+ in Murrieta, offers experienced fingerprinting services in Live Scan. Our staff has several specialists certified by the Department of Justice.
Q. What do I need to bring?
A. For Live Scan fingerprinting (a digital procedure that transmits electronically all the information to the Department of Justice and FBI), your employer/organization needs to provide a "Request For Live Scan Service" form. This form is mandatory, and you have to bring it with you, along with a state-issued photo ID.
Q. What is the cost?
A. For Live Scan, there is a rolling fee charged by the store (Call us for details). There is also an additional charge from the Department of Justice that varies according to each type of application.
Q. How long does it take?
A. The process takes about 15 minutes.
Live Scan Fingerprinting services are available Monday - Saturday during normal business hours. We look forward to serving you.