Located in beautiful San Jose
We are your neighborhood business service center, offering many needed services under one roof.
Are you a small business or home business owner?
We can save you time and travel by offering you shipping with your choice of carriers, private mailbox rental for keeping your home private and secure, copy services, notary public services, office supplies and much more.
Do you have individual needs for business services?
In addition, we offer packaging supplies to carefully pack items as if they were our very own, fax service, postage stamps, greeting cards, gift items and more.
When you come to PostalAnnex at 3277 S White Rd in San Jose, it's like having your own personal assistant.
We offer you the benefit of being able to get many of your to-do's done under one roof:
- Compare UPS Shipping Rates, FedEx Shipping Rates and USPS Shipping Rates;
- Get packaging supplies--boxes, packaging peanuts, tape, bubble envelopes;
- Rent a private mailbox--offers safety, security and privacy;
- Find a notary public--at PostalAnnex, commissioned and insured;
- Get documents copied and printed in color or black & white;
- Mailing services
- Pick up most-needed office supplies, saving you time for another trip
- And many more services, all under one roof.
COUPONS & SPECIAL OFFERS
Under New Management
Mailbox Rentals in San Jose
- Setting up a Private Mailbox at PostalAnnex+ is a quick and easy process.
- We have multiple mailbox rental sizes for local residents and businesses. *Contact us for size availability.
- Your mail and packages are safe, and secure behind two locks - 1) the front door and 2) your private mailbox.
- If you have incoming packages, we will accept and secure them for you. No more leaving packages in front of your doorstep. We accept packages from FedEx, UPS, DHL, USPS & other couriers and keep them secure in your private mailbox until you get them.
- Professional appearance - if you rent a private mailbox from PostalAnnex+, you get a street address. A mailbox rental at PostalAnnex+ in San Jose shows a street address for a clean and professional look!
Call us at (408) 274-1453 or visit our store if you have any questions about our Private Mailboxes.
Do you know where to get passport photos? The United States State Department defines a passport as an internationally recognized travel document that verifies the identity and nationality of the bearer.
PostalAnnex+ in San Jose can help you get your passport, including taking the photos and providing other information including forms for renewal or first-time.
Come to us if you need to notarize documents including contracts, birth certificates, car titles, loan documents, affidavits, escrow information, warranties, and much more!
Call us at (408) 274-1453 or visit our store if you have any questions about our Notary Services.
At PostalAnnex+ in San Jose, you'll have the choice to compare shipping service among UPS, FedEx, USPS. When you get to compare, you get to choose the best fit for you, both in terms of price and service. And if you need assistance with packaging, we're ready to help with a variety of packaging supplies including corrugated boxes, Bubble Wrap® foam packaging peanuts and more.
So call any one of our stores today to find out which service is best for your needs. At PostalAnnex+ in San Jose, you get to compare shipping rates, unlike other single-carrier facilities or stores.
PostalAnnex+ in San Jose offers experienced fingerprinting services in Live Scan. No appointment is necessary. Our staff has several specialists certified by the Department of Justice.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. What do I need to bring?
A. For Live Scan fingerprinting (a digital procedure that transmits electronically all the information to the Department of Justice and FBI), your employer/organization needs to provide a "Request For Live Scan Service" form. This form is mandatory, and you have to bring it with you, along with a state-issued photo ID.
Q. What is the cost?
A. For Live Scan, the rolling fee is $27. There is an additional charge from the Department of Justice that varies according to each type of application.
Q. How long does it take?
A. The process takes about 15 minutes.
Live Scan Fingerprinting services are available Monday - Saturday during normal business hours. We look forward to serving you.