Located in beautiful San Marcos / Escondido
We are your neighborhood business service center, offering many needed services under one roof.
Are you a small business or home business owner?
We can save you time and travel by offering you shipping with your choice of carriers, private mailbox rental for keeping your home private and secure, copy services, notary public services, office supplies and much more.
Do you have individual needs for business services?
In addition, we offer packaging supplies to carefully pack items as if they were our very own, fax service, postage stamps, greeting cards, gift items and more.
When you come to PostalAnnex at 197 Woodland Pkwy in San Marcos / Escondido, it's like having your own personal assistant.
We offer you the benefit of being able to get many of your to-do's done under one roof:
- compare UPS Shipping Rates, FedEx Shipping Rates and USPS Shipping Rates;
- get packaging supplies--boxes, packaging peanuts, tape, bubble envelopes;
- rent a private mailbox--offers safety, security and privacy;
- find a notary public--at PostalAnnex, commissioned and insured;
- get documents copied and printed in color or black & white;
- mailing services
- pick up most-needed office supplies, saving you time for another trip
- and many more services, all under one roof.
Live Scan Fingerprint Services
With Live Scan Fingerprinting there is no ink and no mess. We roll your finger over a silicon pad and your finger is digitally recorded into a computer. Live Scan Fingerprinting is a quick and easy process that takes only about five minutes.
No appointment necessary - Walk-Ins are welcome! Just come to our store with the Request for Live Scan Form and a photo ID. To print the Live Scan Form, click here.
We make the Passport Renewal Application process easy.
- Your old passport book is under your possession
- You were at least 16 years old when your old passport was issued
- Your old passport was issued less than 15 years ago and expired less than 5 years ago
Then, you can renew your expired or current passport by mail.
Just come in with your old passport, and we will take care of the rest all in one stop.
- Take your passport photo
- Fill-in and print your passport renewal application form (DS-82)
- Handle the government payment
- Mail your application to Passport Processing Center
In a rush? Ask about our expedited passport renewal services.
Expedited Passport Renewal Services
Here at PostalAnnex+ in San Marcos, we are experts in processing Passport Renewals & Passport Photos.
Processing Time & Fees
Come to us if you need to notarize documents including loan documents, contracts, titles, deeds, real estate, affidavits, warranties, and much more!
Mobile Notary Services
Our Mobile Notaries will come to your location to professionally notarize documents such as contracts, certificates, car titles, loan documents, deeds, affidavits, escrow information, warranties, and much more!
Call us at (760) 744-9648 to book your appointment and we'll come to you to notarize your documents. We're available Monday-Saturday.