Private Mailbox Rental
Are you someone that needs privacy and security for your mail and packages? Do you need a real address for personal or business use? Consider renting a private mailbox at PostalAnnex.
There are many benefits to the convenience of renting a mailbox at PostalAnnex:
- Your mail is safe behind two locks – front door and your mailbox.
- Your mailbox is private – we don't disclose to others that you have a mailbox.
- We'll accept and secure packages for you – don't risk a package getting stolen from your doorstep; we'll accept packages from UPS, FedEx and other couriers and keep them secure until you arrive…on your time.
- Safety, for you and your family – if you have a business and don't want customers showing up at your house, protect your family with a private mailbox at PostalAnnex.
- Professional appearance – having a mailbox at PostalAnnex means you have a street address. And many people view a business with a street address as a long-term operation, not here today, gone tomorrow. That's better business for you. A private mailbox rental at PostalAnnex shows a street address for a professional appearance.
How to open a Mailbox Rental at PostalAnnex:
- Complete USPS Form 1583 provided at the store.
- Bring in the form along with two forms of identification:
- Current driver's license or state identification card
- Armed forces, government, university, or recognized corporation identification card
- Alien registration card or certificate of naturalization
- Current lease, mortgage or Deed of Trust
- Voter or vehicle registration card
- Home or vehicle insurance registration card
A photocopy of your identification may be retained by the PostalAnnex representative when you open your private mailbox, as per USPS requirements.
Mailbox Rental Service
We look forward to providing you safe, secure, private mailbox rental at our PostalAnnex location.
So try our Private Mailbox Rental Services today. If you have questions, please select from an option below to get in touch with a PostalAnnex location near you.